Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

volley ball

 At Volleyball i was there early and it was 7:00 and  some people were there to but it was 5 or 3 and then it was 8:00 a clock  and then all of my class mate and some of the room 4 people and room 6 people were there too. And then when we went i went with my best friend dad car and it was some nice in side and i went in the Front of the car and one girl went on the back and two boys went on the back too. 

And then some of the people went on the bus and some of the people went with my teacher in her car but i like my best friend dad car and it was so long to get there and we were talking about school and rugby then when i went to the car i my friend told me why can’t you go to the back i said i want to go to the front because i don’t  want to sit next to one of the boy and that why i want to go to the front.




Volleyball is a team sport in which two teams of six players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organised rules. It has been a part of the official program of the Summer Olympic Games since.


No comments:

Post a Comment