Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Netball.

Last week i went to school and we were Practice for netball and and morning tea and Lunchtime too.

When we went to the netball i was  saw some of my friend’s and then  we went to Practice we were running, walk and some passing the ball and then my mum came to see me she told me to go and run for the ball but i am always the shooter and then i went to the hop and then my friend pass it to me then i went for it then i miss and then i catch it  and i got got it in i said to myself yeah i am cool then everyone was shouting for team SPX then i stay at the goal and we then my team Catch the ball and then they said go to the right then i went to the right then  pass it to me then i got it in and we Switch  but i was still on and when we started i saw my nana at the game but she left well i still played and my mum video the hole thing and then the game started  it was the last game so my team had the and they pass it to me and i got it in i said WOW and then the next game started and then the next team had the ball they got it in that all


Can you run in netball?

When a netball player receives a pass they are not allowed to run with the ball or dribble with it. To gain control of the


How long is the netball game 


A game of netball lasts for an hour. The match is split into fifteen minute quarters with a three-minute break between the first and second and the third and fourth quarters. Half-time between the second and third quarters lasts five minutes Can you run in netball?all, a player can bat or bounce the ball once, but they cannot bat and bounce the ball, or do either more than once

2 comments:

  1. Hello Melenaite this is a good story about our Netball games every Thursday and I liked how you talked about your story then talked about what you can do and what the instructions are for Netball! I hope to see more blogs from you! Overall you did a amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Naite I like your story the you wrote and how we practice every Tuesday. make sure to not repeat words and use punctuation

    ReplyDelete