Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

school holidays

 During the first week of school holidays we went to my cousin's house. We usually go to the park and come back home when it is about to be night. We met my friends. We played touch,rugby,soccer,any kind of stuff we can think of. But the only thing I hate about my cousin's house is that family meetings are so boring. We have to talk about things we did today and it has been so long. I was falling asleep on family meeting but when someone told me to wake up and said what are you waiting for it lollies time and i said can you get me one please and they did when he was handing me the lollies he said can i have only one or two i said no because this was my lollies. After that i felt sad for him so i went out of the room i saw that had so much lollies and the next day i was going home. We went to the park to wait for my mum and when she came she took us and told us that my cousin Jacob was at home with my sister  so I took a shower and came back to the room and I saw that they had so many lollies.


No comments:

Post a Comment