Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

 Today in class we had a very special mass and it was all about mothers. we had some of my cousin Mother and one of my class mate mother. my cousin and my class mate went up and celebrate.

in class this week we made our very own Mother's days card. we did hard work on them and the heart we made is easy but the stuff we put in was hard and easy in the same time we had a red piece of paper we could do are hearts and our thing in side of the hearts.   

  1. I appreciate my mum going to work and bring food so we can survive.

  2. I love my mum because she brings me to her friends party.

  3. I know my mum because she loves me and she takes a breaks so she can play with us on snap.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Melenaite, my name is Marcella and I am from Owairaka District School
    I like how you explained all about what you were doing. Next time you maybe could check to make sure your capital letters are in the right places. You have done a very good job on your card.
    Over all your work is amazing.
    Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melenati, I really like your Mothers day gift for your Mum it looks very pretty.

    Im pretty sure your Mum loved it !

    ReplyDelete