Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

My Recount Writing

 Hello this is my recount writing here this is my recount writing Friday the 12th of March Recount Writing Trem 1 Whanau and Family Time. 


Who -  Family / cousin.


What- i was going to the flying fox and then the slide.


Where - in the big field with a park. 


When - it was on last Sunday the 7th of March.


Why - because my dad said that if we could go to the big field and with a park.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the  7th of March it was Sunday and it was a great day to go out so my mom said” hey we should go to the park. I thought for a little bit and said “ sure it is a pretty nice day


 anyways. So we went with my family and cousin because my mum said. But when we went, me and my sister saw my cousin's car waving at us and we waved back. When we got there it was so suning i was about to melt like an ice cream in the sun. I saw the fly fox. It was so cool so I went there with my sister.


 I sat down and went and I yelled “ Here we goooo !!!! But when i went i said no no no. because i thought that i was going to crash to the metal bar so i went fast and fast i said i'm going to die i yelled. But I didn't. I was stopped by my dad. I said thanks and I hopped off and went to the slide.


When i went to the slide it was so dark so i went anyways when i slide in,i crush to my sister and said “ sorry but i said sorry i heard my dad said eat time so i went there and eat there was so much yummy food it was 5 chip,10 pie and 8 drinks. I said thank you mum and dad. I went to dig in. When we were finished we cleaned up and went home but when we were going home i said if i could go and sleep over and my cousin's house.


 

My mum said yes and my dad said no but I still went when we reached my cousin's house we went to play on the punching bag and went to go on the bike to the park and then we went home and played games and stuff. It was cool but when it was night we went to sleep. When it was morning my mum picked me up so I could go home and shower when I went home. I saw my little cousin playing on the PS4 PRO with my little sister. 



But i didn’t care,so i went to go for an shower and went to go and change and i went to go and read a book and went to go and clean up my little sister mess i was so messy but i still did.


       THE END FROM MELENAITE.


No comments:

Post a Comment